I grew up on my mother's yummylicious cooking where every meal is prepared lovingly by my mother. Her cooking is touch and feel and she doesnt use a recipe book nor does she write them down. Some of these are a collection of her recipes handed down to her and now to me. Her recipes are always simple but downright delicious.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Coconut Rough Trio
My dear hubby has been working on unclogging the drain all morning and he did such a good job, I thought I would make him his favourite desert.
If you like coconut and know how to melt chocolate then this is the desert for you.
100g milk chocolate; melted
1 1/2 cups toasted coconut
100g white chocolate; melted
100 dark chocolate; melted
1. Grease 8cm x 26 cm bar pan; line with baking paper
2. Combine milk chocolate and 1/2 cup of the coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture into pan. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm.
3. Combine white chocolate and another 1/2 cup of the coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture on top of the milk chocolate . Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm.
4. Combine dark chocolate and remaining coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture over the white chocolate. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
5. Remove from pan and slice with a hot, dry knife.
Posted by Norzaini at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment